Generally, the shell protection of ultrasonic flowmeter sensor is IP65, could could customized IP68 sensor specially, with the following requirements for installation conditions:
The EU-109H Ultrasonic Flow Meter is a portable instrument which could be taken to the field and cou...
1) When measuring the mixed phase fluid, select the conditions that will not cause phase separation; when measuring the two-component liquid, avoid installing it in the downstream where the mixing is not uniform; when measuring the chemical reaction pipeline, install it in the downstream of the fully completed reaction section;
2) When installing ultrasonic flow meter, care must be taken to ensure that the end fittings on the meter are not stressed during use. Ideally, flexible tubes should be used.
3) Select the condition of small vibration, especially for the integrated instrument;
EU-108 Ultrasonic Flow Meter is a fixed mounted flow meter, the flowmeter is separated with the tran...
4) Make sure the flow meter is far from large motors, large transformers, etc., to avoid electromagnetic interference;
5) It is easy to realize the condition of sensor independent grounding;
6) Avoid high concentration of corrosive gas in surrounding conditions as much as possible;
7) It is good practice to use upstream and downstream isolating full bore ball valves to facilitate easy meter installation or removal.
8) The relative humidity is in the range of 10% - 90%;
9) Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible;
10) Keep away from rain and water, Ensure the meter is not pressure washed.
Add: Building 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China