This GE-923 Air Differential Pressure transmitter is produced with magnetic sensing technology, pressure ranges from 0~±25Pa at up to 10000KPa. Available with Unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges, and air velocity, with LCD display screen, 4-20mA output or RS-485 signal.
Explosion Proof ATEX type is available, ExdIICT6 grade.
GE-923 differential pressure transmitter applies new A.YITE technology, can precisely monitor very low range differential pressure with multiple functions. It can compensate temperature effect, is not sensitive to medium and does not have any pressure drift. So is very reliable. The pressure vibration can be filtered by the damping function. The output is steady under very low range pressure and the sensor is not sensitive to dust and moisture. It could even be installed in the outside air environment between -20~70C
It is applicable to: clean room, isolated room, ventilation system, energy management system, leak testing, air velocity measurement, medical care and test instrument, furnace pressure test, etc.
* Minimum DP range to 25Pa and accuracy is 1%
* Range select could be easily set by button in field, do not need extra pump equipment
* Multiple applications, positive, negative or differential pressure
* High protection housing IP65
* 4-20mA or RS-485 is available
1. Medium: Air and non-combustible gases, compatible gases
2. Pressure Range:: -25pa ~ 0 ~ +25pa (min.),
-100Kpa ~ 0 ~ +10000Kpa(max.)
3. Max Pressure: 5 x Max Range
4. Power Supply: 10-35 VDC (2-wire); 17-36 VDC;
isolated 15-26 VAC (3-wire)
5. Output: 4-20mA(2-wire), 0-5V(3-wire);0-10V(3-wire) or RS-485
6. Protect Grade: IP65
7. Visual Display(optional): 4-digit LCD
8. Working Temperature: -20C ~ 70C