Ultrasonic flowmeter consists of ultrasonic transducer, electronic circuit, flow display and accumulation system. Ultrasonic transmitting transducer converts electric energy into ultrasonic energy and sends it to the measured flow body. The ultrasonic signal received by the receiver is amplified by the electronic circuit and converted into the electrical signal representing the flow, which is fed to the display and integration meter for display and integration, thus realizing the detection and display of flow.
(1) Clamp-type ultrasonic flowmeter can achieve non-contact flow measurement, even if it is the insertion type or internal stick type ultrasonic flowmeter, its pressure loss is almost zero, it have a very big flow measurement convenience and economic.
(2) Ultrasonic flowmeter can be measured in various media such as water, gas and oil, and its application field is very wide.
(3) The manufacturing cost of ultrasonic flowmeter has almost nothing to do with the pipeline diameter, and it has a comprehensive competitive advantage of reasonable price and convenient installation and use in the measurement of large pipeline.
(4) Portable ultrasonic flowmeter can realize a flowmeter to measure the flow in various pipe diameters and pipelines of various materials. It is the type of flowmeter for online calibration, comparison or period verification as a standard meter.
The EU-109H Ultrasonic Flow Meter is a portable instrument which could...
(5) Ultrasonic flowmeter has the traceability convenience of its flow-measuring principle, based on the two basic physical quantities of length and time, and it can be predicted that it will surpass the flowmeters of other principles, to become the flow standard or even the carrier of flow reference.
(6) The operation of ultrasonic flowmeter consumes very little power, which can easily realize long-term battery power supply. In addition, the advanced intelligent host machine can conveniently carry out network wireless communication, so its application prospect is much broader.
Battery Power Supply Ultrasonic Flowmeter, power could be Li-battery, ..
The main disadvantages of ultrasonic flowmeter are that the temperature range of the measured flow body is limited by the ultrasonic transducer and the temperature resistance of the coupling material between the transducer and the pipe, and the original data of the sound transmission velocity of the measured flow body under high temperature is incomplete. At present, ultrasonic flow meter can only be used to measure the fluid below 200℃.
In addition, the ultrasonic flowmeter measurement line is more complicated than the general flowmeter. This is because, in general industrial measurement, the velocity of liquid is usually a few meters per second, and the velocity of sound wave in the liquid is about 1500m/s, and the change of velocity (flow rate) of the measured body brings the maximum change of sound velocity is 10-3 orders of magnitude. If the accuracy of measurement velocity is required to be ±1%, then the measurement accuracy of sound velocity should be 10-5 ~ 10-6 orders of magnitude. Therefore, it is necessary to have a perfect measurement line to achieve this, which is why ultrasonic flowmeter can be applied in practice only under the rapid development of integrated circuit technology.
Add: Building 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China