Portable Doppler Flow Velocity Meter GE-104D
- CE Certificate
- Product description: GE-104D Portable Doppler Flow Velocity Speed Meter, is a compact, easy-to-use system for measuring the velocity and depth of water in rivers and streams, open drainage channels, and large non-full p
GE-104D ultrasonic Doppler flow velocity meter is a compact, easy-to-use system for measuring the velocity and depth of water in rivers and streams, open drainage channels, and large non-full pipes. It is suitable for use in a wide range of water qualities ranging from sewage and wastewater to clean streams, potable water, and even sea water. The Doppler velocity meter measures forward and reverse flow conditions and may be programmed to compute flow rate and total flow in pipes and open channels.
Liquid water velocity is measured by the ultrasonic Doppler principle which relies on suspended particles or small air bubbles in the water to reflect the ultrasonic detector signal. The Doppler flow velocity meter will not operate in very clean, degassed water. Water depth is gauged by a hydro-static pressure sensor, referenced to atmospheric pressure through the vented power and signal cable.
* Flow Measure range: 0.02m/s ~ 5m/s ~ 10m/s
* Flow Resolution: 1mm/s
* Accuracy: 2%
* Water Depth Range: 0~5m
* Water Depth Resolution: 2mm
* Work Temperature: 0-65C
* Power Supply: built-in Li-batteries.
* Display: LCD touch screen
* Storage Memory: 265M, CMOS RAM + 4G SD card