GE-920 Air Differential Pressure Transmitter with Aluminum Alloy Shell
GE-923 Air Differential Pressure Transmitter with Plastic Shell & LCD screen display
The Air micro differential pressure transmitter, produced by A.YITE TECH in Hong Kong, is mainly used to detect the pressure of filter obstruct in ventilation ducts, HAVC Air differential pressure, Industrial dust removal equipment, Maximum air flow controller for variable air volume systems, Air proving in ventilation ducts.
It can precisely monitor very low range differential pressure with multiple functions. min 0-25Pa, Max 0-100Kpa. It can compensate temperature effect, is not sensitive to medium and does not have any pressure drift. So is very reliable. The pressure vibration can be filtered by the damping function.
Connection for the Pressure Port
1. The max static pressure could not exceed the 500% of the measure range
2. Adopt 8mm diameter tube to connect the port, Positive pressure connect the port with "+" mark, Negative pressure connect with port with "-" mark.
Wire Connection for the air differential pressure sensor
(1) Wire connection for 0-5V or 0-10V output Air Micro Differential Pressure Transmitter
(2) Wire connection for 0-20mA or 4-20mA output Air Micro Differential Pressure Transmitter
(3) Wire connection for mV/V output Air Micro Differential Pressure Transmitter
GE-920 series Air Pressure Differential Transmitter
Air Micro Differential Pressure transmitter with Aluminum Alloy Shell, could be LCD screen display, wo..
GE-923 Air Differential Pressure Transmitter
This GE-923 Air Differential Pressure transmitter is produced with LCD screen display...
Add: Building 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China