1. Position selection of pressure tap
(1) Avoid the area where the pipeline bends, bifurcates and the flow beam forms eddy current.
(2) When there are protruding objects (such as temperature measurement components) in the pipeline, the pressure tap should be taken in front of them.
(3) When it is necessary to take pressure near the regulating valve, if the pressure tap is in front of the valve, the distance from the valve shall not be less than 2 times of the pipe diameter; if the pressure tap is in the back, the distance from the valve shall not be less than 3 times of the pipe diameter.
(4) For a wide vessel, the pressure tap should be in the area where the fluid flow is stable and there is no eddy current. In a word, the position of the pressure tap determined in the technological process should ensure that the technological parameters to be selected can be measured.
2. Laying of connecting conduit
The horizontal section connecting the conduit shall have a certain slope to facilitate the removal of condensate or gas. When the measured medium is gas, the conduit shall incline to the pressure tap; when the measured medium is liquid, the conduit shall incline to the pressure measuring instrument; when the measured parameter is a small differential pressure value, the incline can be a little larger. In addition, if the conduit turns up and down, the drain condensate device shall be arranged at the lowest point or the exhaust device shall be arranged at the highest point according to the medium condition in the conduit, so as to ensure that the accuracy of measurement will not be affected by the accumulation of condensate or gas in the conduit for a long time. Condensate or gas should be discharged regularly.
Add: Building 17 &22, No.2928, Chuan Zhou Highway, Shanghai, 201319, China