This GE-923-Ex Air Differential Pressure transmitter is produced with magnetic sensing technology, pressure ranges from 0~±25Pa at up to 10000KPa. Available with Unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges, and air velocity, with LCD display screen, 4-20mA output or RS-485 signal.
Explosion Proof ATEX type is available, ExdIICT6 grade.
It is applicable to: clean room, isolated room, ventilation system, energy management system, leak testing, air velocity measurement, medical care and test instrument, furnace pressure test, etc.
* Minimum DP range to 25Pa and accuracy is 0.5% or 1%
* Range select could be easily set by button in field, do not need extra pump equipment
* Multiple applications, positive, negative or differential pressure
* High protection housing IP65
* 4-20mA or RS-485 is available
1. Medium: Air and non-combustible gases, compatible gases
2. Pressure Range:: -25pa ~ 0 ~ +25pa (min.),
-100Kpa ~ 0 ~ +10000Kpa(max.)
3. Max Pressure: 5 x Max Range
4. Power Supply: 10-35 VDC (2-wire); 17-36 VDC;
isolated 15-26 VAC (3-wire)
5. Output: 4-20mA(2-wire), 0-5V(3-wire);0-10V(3-wire) or RS-485
6. Protect Grade: IP65
7. Visual Display(optional): 4-digit LCD
8. Working Temperature: -20C ~ 70C